Keuco Edition 90 Chrome Double Swivel Towel Holder
Keuco Edition 90 Chrome Double Swivel Towel Holder
Most mirror returns are for a single reason: "Too Big".
Dimensions for every product are given - consider carefully to avoid purchasing a mirror that's "too big". Remember, mirrors in "real life" are much larger than they might appear on the website.
If you are not happy with your perchase Perfect Makeup Mirrors is happy to accept your return according to the following:
- A return must be requested within 30 days of the date received.
- Returned products must be new, unused and in condition for resale in original intact packaging.
- Custom-made products such as mirrors from Miroir Brot, TV Mirrors, Smart Mirrrors, and Cristal&Bronze products, as well as others. Custom made products are clearly indicated on the website. Once production has begun for products in these categories, a refund can no longer be issued.
- Hardwired mirrors that have been connected to electrical wiring.
- Replacement parts.
- Closeout and "Open Box" products.
Exceptions will of course be made for merchandise found defective or damaged during shipping to you.
RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED:
When you request a return, we will email to you, a FedEx or UPS return shipping label. Take your carefully re-packaged product to a Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, Walgreens, UPS or FedEx Store, or any authorized drop point. Insurance is included. We will deduct our actual discounted net cost of return shipping from the amount that we refund to you.
Request a return HERE.
If you choose NOT to use our return shipping label, please advise us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization (RGA) number.
Returns sent collect or without our label will usually be refused but if a return is accepted without our label, a $20.00 processing fee will be charged.
From Canada: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization (RGA) number and return address. Be certain the RGA number appears on the outside of the package. Ship via FedEx or UPS prepaid.
RESTOCKING FEES: Only one restocking fee is charged for a single product type:
• Mirrors with magnifications of 15x or greater - $25.
FREE SHIPPING: Free shipping applies to shipments within the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia.
- A Keuco Edition 90 Double Swiveling Towel Holder in your bathroom is not only useful, but beautiful.
- Made from rust-proof silver-anodized aluminum with square edges and finished in heavily plated gleaming Polished Chrome.
- Dimensions: The 18" towel holder is 17.72" long overall. Anti-corrosion hidden mounting hardware is included.
- 5-Year Warranty, 10-Year parts availability. Keuco Edition 90 Shower Shelves are made in Germany and shipped FREE to your door via FedEx International in about 21 days.
About the CompanyFrom humble beginnings in Germany in 1879, through a gradual metamorphisis and evolution until 1953, KEUCO was born. KEUCO has developed a reputation for excellent design, meticulous craftsmanship, perfect function, and extended longevity.
Today there are KEUCO plants in Hemer, Gutersloh, and Gunde and their products number about 6,000. The company is still owned by the original four families - de Becker, Remy, Himrich, and Knoig. Management is by Englebert Himrich, Managing Partner, and Hartmut Dalheimer and Manfred Normann, Managing directors. KEUCO Innovation
Excellent design, technical sophistication, and ease of use are hallmarks of KEUCO products. It's products must combine sensible functionality with aesthetic forms. Over 93% of KEUCO products are made in Germany at plants with highly skilled employees - yielding consistently high quality and subject to strict quality assurance measures and controls. KEUCO products have immaculate surfaces, perfect functionality, and are extremely long-lived. From Hartmut Dalheimer, Managing Director
"To achieve the high quality we strive for daily, the most important factor is our employees. This is especially true against the backdrop of the many different materials we use - from wood to aluminium, zinc casting and brass, right through to ABS and glass. Paired with their willingness to always go a step further and adopt new technologies, the know-how of the employees regarding the various materials gives us the extra scope we need to focus on design. And that makes it possible to design unique products."
Sustainable solutions is embued in KEUCO's corporate philosophy. The company strives to preserve both water and energy, both with its products and its manufacturing systems. Timeless aesthetic design and high quality contribute to future utilization of KEUCO products. An extensive supply of spare parts is maintained, further ensuring future-proofing KEUCO products. "We configure our processes so that they have as little impact on the environment as possible and conserve resources. We do this for the sake of coming generations." Engelbert Himrich, Managing Partner of KEUCO
Left to right: Josef Himrich, Kaul Keune, Hermann Bonner, and Eduard Baron de Becker Remy.
One of the finest...
We bring to America the exceptional line of Keuco Makeup Mirrors.